Position: Radio Jockey
Ready to make your voice heard by millions of ears?
Join Qatar’s foremost radio network Olive Suno Radio Network as a Radio Jockey! We’re searching for experienced, passionate individuals with strong communication skills in Hindi or Malayalam and proficiency in English. if you’re ready to embark on a rewarding career in the world of radio, we want to hear from you.
Qualities we’re looking for:
- Excellent Energy -packed communicators
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar role is mandatory
- Ability to showcase your achievements and case studies in the field
- Ability to generate creative ideas for programs, special events, and specific themed days to keep our listeners engaged.
- Proficiency in providing compelling voiceovers for commercials show promos, and other requirements is a key asset for this role.
- Must be Proficient in Hindi and English
Excellent Malayalam and English (Looking for RJs for both Hindi and Malayalam stations, provided that they excel in English)
- Advanced Knowledge in Digital Content Creation
- Experience in Copy Writing
- Music Knowledge is a plus
Apply with your updated resume and a portfolio showcasing your achievements and case study credentials. We’re eager to learn more about your talent and experience.
Position: Program Head
Looking for a Leader with radio expertise with join us
Olive Suno Radio Network , the largest Radio and communication network is seeking a creative and experienced Program Head to lead our programming and content development efforts. If you’re a visionary leader with a deep understanding of broadcasting, check out the key responsibilities and qualifications below. Let’s innovate together!”
- Content Development: Plan and curate engaging radio programs.
- Scheduling: Maintain a diverse program lineup.
- Audience Engagement: Enhance content based on listener feedback.
- Team Leadership: Recruit, train, and coach hosts and production staff.
- Compliance: Ensure programming adheres to legal guidelines.
- Collaboration: Work with Sales and Marketing for seamless integration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Field
- 5 plus years’ experience as Program Lead , with a reputed radio station .
- Good Communicator proficient in English and Hindi
- Required to showcase your achievements and case studies in the field with your profile
- Proficiency in program ideation, sound-scape management, and playlist creation.
- Strong supervision skills for program promos and packaging elements.
- Creative thinking to boost ad spend and understand local markets.
- Exposure to leading creative teams is a must.
Passionate and experienced to lead the way in radio programming? Reach out to us!